I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, March 04, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: [OlympiaCelticCommunity] -PART 2-'THE BP Idol JUDGING PANEL RE-Tony Watt's Journal of a Renegade Filmmaker-re:- Frankenpimp's "Doctor Frank N. Swine" [Danny Fisher] sings Elvis's 'An American Trilogy'

 

Hey Tony, thanks for the unbelievably useful (not to mention Celtic), information.  Keep up the good work!

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 2:00 PM, tony watt <tonywatt3000@yahoo.ca> wrote:
 








A few of you wanted me to include our judgment of poor nervous Danny Fisher ..so I thought, what the hell....here are a first night  Judging hi-links of the infamous Lewis Mercer & I [plus another Guy...I dunno!]..judging actor/ recording artist Danny Fisher & the other crazy kids!
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk1I4wN46aU&feature=channel_video_title
 
 
 
 
 
 
p.s in case ya forget..[Danny Fisher] sings Elvis's 'An American Trilogy'
 @ this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OoCqorDl9A&playnext=1&list=PL832AD86A57A78D5F
& his new rockabilly single
'HIGHER & HIGHER" is here:
Thumbnail




--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

.

__,_._,___

No comments: