I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Song and Dance Man....

 

Hey Nick,


Thanks for the supplemental kind words! I knew it could have been better, I was ready to bust some new moves that I've been keeping from the public, and Anne had been recruited as my videographer... then I remembered I already had this.

I was working on a song (via skype) with a friend in Ukraine... he was working out a keyboard part, I was bored waiting. I noticed the strange and interesting moiré patterns on the screen, so I decided to film it... I moved around sensuously to provide some action.

I might redo my submission with a better recorded dance sequence (and better costume, I like your Fred Flintstone idea a lot)... but I don't know if I'll get around to it, I've moved onto a new challenge, this one has a lot more commercial potential... the UK songwriting contest (you don't have to be from UK to enter)

It was the usual thing, of course you, get the entry all ready to go, and then on the final screen, they tell you there's a fee for it - £15. I'm going to go on Kickstarter and try to raise the money there!

Anyway, check out the vid of the song if you get the chance, using the link below

Song Entry Form

1. Check everything is correct (edit if needed)

2. Upload MP3 and press Continue - not needed for Lyrics Only or Website entries

3. Click on PayPal as payment method
We use PayPal processing for safety and security. You can use all major credit cards and debit cards.
It is not necessary to join PayPal

Amount to pay: £15

Please check your data & select your payment method:

Your form data: 

Song Title ~ Neil and Marge and Me
Category ~ Rock
Written by ~ Matt Love
Website ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWHfbryRIqE
Country ~ USA
Email ~ mattlove1@gmail.com


On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 3:32 PM, nick alenikov wrote:
 

hey matt
i like you matt, your a funny guy. Watched your entry, interesting. it should've had more full body shots, maybe dressed like fred flintstone or something like that.
Not bad tho
Nick



--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: