I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, March 04, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] a vote for me is a vote for us!

 

Invited as i was on Talenthouse to submit an example of my animation abilities with the chance of creating the opening animation sequence to a major motion picture, I submitted "I'm getting so bored" by the world famous rock sensations Big Baby and Dog Boy.


I hope that you and all your listeners will vote for me.  Nay, for us, because when I win this thing, I'm going to bring you on board. As voice talent, or bass player, or storyboard designer.

We will work together again!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: