I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Fwd: You have received a new message on Talenthouse from Roman Liskovskyi

 

Wow, could the vote trading possibly be any more blatant?


I'm not going to help this guy out. I already cast my vote for Oxana Glazyrina, because she's cute. I've got my ethical standards.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <service@talenthouse.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 12:07 PM
Subject: You have received a new message on Talenthouse from Roman Liskovskyi
To: mattlove1@gmail.com

Talenthouse | Creative Collaboration
Hi Matt,

Roman has sent you a message on Talenthouse:
"I voted for your video vote for my poster. Thank you"

Click here to view and reply to the message: http://www.talenthouse.com/mattlove1.

- The Talenthouse Team


Login | Talenthouse Home | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Контакты
 

Talenthouse Inc., 542 High St, Palo Alto, CA 94301



--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: