I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, March 04, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Last time I'll bug you with this kind of thing for at least several hours....

 

As seen on Facebook...

Anne Klein thinks she needs a new lion. I call my submission "Anne Klion." vote for me, I need the money! 

http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/a17d1221aa63f246954b25a7a7be51a8/182
www.talenthouse.com
A Creative Invite is an open call for submissions to unique projects. Talenthouse is driven by Creative Invites set by internationally recognized artists, brands and industry leaders to help discover, nurture, and empower future generations of great talent.
a few seconds ago ·  ·  · Share

If anybody feels like they aren't getting too much of me already, hit me up on facebook for friendship status.  I joined under this email:  mattlove1@gmail.com

Only one other contest open currently... a musical remix project. I'm working on it now.

--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

.

__,_._,___

No comments: