I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, January 23, 2006

[CanYoAssDigIt] Fwd: [Robitron] I think this was Jabberwacky

These chatbot designers love to chat about there bots, and to show off the cute things their bots said in conversation. 

I thought this was pretty good

the > preceeds the human's comments in the conversation below.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Robby Garner <robby.garner@gmail.com>
Date: Jan 23, 2006 10:37 AM
Subject: [Robitron] I think this was Jabberwacky
To: Robitron@yahoogroups.com


>hello
Hello!

>Do you like fish?
What sort of fish.

>Cod?
Hello.

>Cod
Cod?

>yes
What is Cod?

>Cod is a kind of fish.
Please tell me more about a fish.

>Fish are small water breathing animals.
Fish are slimy!

>Yes, but they taste good.
Definitely. What about dogs?

>I've never tried dog.
You should try it. You will need a laboratory and a hunchback.




SPONSORED LINKS
Online social science degree Social science book Social science degree


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS





SPONSORED LINKS
Holy land tour Holy basil Holy land
Holy bible Holy land gifts Holy water


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




No comments: