I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: do you remember...

Ian Tanner.

His name is Ian Tanner.

His webpage is at:

http://www.iantanner.com/

god, this thing was just chasing it's tail around through my wetware
for two days... I was driving myself crazy. then yesterday his first
name came to me... my internal monologue went something like....
"Monty"? ... no, not "monty".... "Trevor?" .... no, not "trevor"....
"Ian"?.... no, not "Ian".... "Ian?" no, it still isn't Ian.... "Ian?"
...no... "well, you dumbfuck, you've been at this for two days, and
you haven't come up with anything better. It's not Stephen, Robbie,
Alex or any of the ones you tried this morning." ... "ok, just as a
thought exercise, I'll go with Ian for a while. But it's not Ian."

A half hour later, the damp, dark folds of my brain coughed up his
last name, and hocked it up into my conscious mind like a loogie:
"Tanner."

"Ian Tanner. I guess it was Ian after all."

"Told ya so."

His stuff that I liked best was a bunch of stuff he gathered up and
called "songs nobody will like" or "songs everybody will hate."

Does any of this sound familiar yet?

On 1/21/06, Matt Love <matt.mattlove1@gmail.com> wrote:
> yes, that is a double good goddamn it! this is a fuck
>
> a giant, double headed one in the cunt one in the anus fuck
>
> oh well
>
> On 1/21/06, Joe Sibley <joesibley@comcast.net> wrote:
> > Well, I meet so much music...Console yourself with the knowledge that
> > having partial memory is better than none. I don't remember this at all.
> > GOD DAMN IT!
> >
> > Matt Love wrote:
> >
> > >... shit it's been bugging me for days. I should remember, we had a
> > >not bad correndence going. but it's gone, gone, gone... the name of
> > >the guy with the brian wilson fixation... with the webern inspired
> > >piece... did I ever burn a cd for you? if so, you might have his
> > >name, if not, I'm screwed.
> > >
> > >shit, my stupid stupid mind...
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanYoAssDigIt/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
CanYoAssDigIt-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: