I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: Looking for an answer of one sort or another...

If you do a Google image search on "realdoll" returns 2,320 results.
This "hidden" picture at la.indymedia.org is one of the top 8 hits.

It seems like that's an unfortunate association that could best be
broken by deleting the picture, not hiding it.

So what if most of the people that find it are pervs? I have no
interest in sex dolls, and I found it that way.

On 12/26/05, laindy <laindy@slaptech.net> wrote:
> Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I agree. It's not cool.
>
> The posts go up, but most are not seen by the moderators.
>
> The photo has been hidden.
>
> Joe Swordfish wrote:
>
> >I ran across the attached picture on your website at
> >
> >http://la.indymedia.org/uploads/2005/02/realdoll.jpg
> >
> >more or less by accident.
> >
> >Can you explain it? I was inder the somewhat hazy impression that
> >indymedia was a progressive organization.
> >
> >When I saw this picture, you know what I thought?
> >
> >I'll tell you what I thought. I thought "that ain't too cool!"
> >
> >That's what I thought.
> >
> >
> >--
> >***
> >Democracy is a form of religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses.
> >- H.L. Mencken
> >
> >www.soundclick.com/bloodparadise
> >jackal music for jackass people
> >
> >
> >
>
>

--
***
Democracy is a form of religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses.
- H.L. Mencken

www.soundclick.com/pseudojandek
jackal music for jackass people


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanYoAssDigIt/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
CanYoAssDigIt-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: