I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

[CanYoAssDigIt] Matt's excellent adventures in cyberspace, pt. 3

megaxslut is currently not in your Messenger List.
Add to your Messenger List (Ctrl+Shift+A) Report as Spam (Alt+Shift+R)

megaxslut: hi... anyone there?
valis2001us: hey megaxslut, you seem like a really nice girl
megaxslut: oh your there hi...
valis2001us: I don't tea bag the ladies, you know, I potato sack them
megaxslut: a//s/l (age sex location)?
valis2001us: 104, transvestite, mars
megaxslut: iim 27/f/USA. was lookin at your profile. thought you might
like to chat.
valis2001us: yeah, baby I'm ready.
megaxslut: so what have you been up to valis2001us??
valis2001us: quantum physics is my favorite topic
megaxslut: i have some pics on my homepage the liink is in my
profile, still working on it ...
valis2001us: Splitting atoms and watching tv
megaxslut: cool. i was just hangin out watching tv. i was getting
kinda horny (*blushes)
valis2001us: do you have any pictures of neutrons on your page?
megaxslut: how about you send me some pics
valis2001us: Hey, I'm watching tv too
megaxslut: feel like a little cybrr fun with me ? please please...
valis2001us: I have a picture of a lemur that's cute
valis2001us: and then I could cut your head off
megaxslut: i think ill just take that as a yes... being ass that im
starting to get real horny here.. lol ok?
valis2001us: are you being an ass? I'm being a giraffe
valis2001us: you chicks are getting so predictable in your come ons...
megaxslut: alright how bout i get down on my knees in froht of you
and help you out of your pants?
megaxslut: tell me what you want me to do with you while i slip out of
my ppanties
valis2001us: say something new and different
megaxslut: was just browwsing the yahoo profile thing. looked like you
might be an interesting person to chat with.
valis2001us: fix me a sandwich,
valis2001us: I'd be your pal for life
megaxslut: oh yeah babe.. dont stop. while i slide my hand down
between my legw and part my moist lips
valis2001us: could you iron my shirts?
valis2001us: maybe get me a beer while I'm watching educational tv?
valis2001us: open university, that's where I learn all my physics
megaxslut: oh it feels so good. Im holding your pulsing cock in my
hand, my shiny red fingernails dig gently into your bballs, while my
full, soft lips engulf the mass of your meat
valis2001us: and then you could, like, get a job and support both of us
megaxslut: open my eebsite so you can look at me while im sucking you.
use the link in my profile!
megaxslut: whatt do you think of my pics?
valis2001us: oh, megaxslut I love you, will you marry me?
megaxslut: shit the phone. dont stop stroking it. hold n...
valis2001us: I know this is kind of sudden, but I love you
valis2001us: please please please marry me
megaxslut: sorry, I have to take this call, probbly take bout five
minutes. If you want, come to my page and lets finish this. I have my
cam on there cyberfungirls dot com look for me on there
valis2001us: I want to stay home and watch tv my whole life
valis2001us: we can be so good for each other
valis2001us: megaxslut, come back!
valis2001us: Megaxslut, where are you?
valis2001us: Megaxslut, I need you, just like a dog needs a bone
valis2001us: like an actor needs a role
valis2001us: hello?
valis2001us: hello?
valis2001us: hello?


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanYoAssDigIt/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
CanYoAssDigIt-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: