I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, June 14, 2010

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: CONTACT OF THE BANK. [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from matt love included below]

Hi, my sweet little Toady.

I that is an endearing nickname, thank you for allowing me to use it. It makes me feel like a special insider. I appreciate the chance to get to know you better. 

I have written to the banker and now wait for his response.  I need to recharge my cell phone before I can call.  They don't have chargers for my brand of cell phone in this town, so I've had to order one over the Internet.  I will be able to call when the phone arrives.

As you requested, I've attached a picture of me, having a little party with some friends.  This picture was taken in a female hostel room, too... number 13, I think it was, so i know what you're talking about when you talk about female hostel rooms. I'm sure its not all fun and games, though.

Say, do you think Burkina Faso might be a good place to play some shows?  I'm going to be in Nigeria and Côte d'Ivoire anyway, Mr. Adebayo Shamsudeen of Côte d'Ivoire is arranging things for me in these countries. I'm in the process of taking out a $50,000 loan to cover expenses, Mr. Shamsudeen assures me I'll make all that money back and more, he says there are some great rock and roll venues in these countries.

Here's
a link to a little animated film of an interview Mr. Shamsudeen conducted with me, in which I discuss my career in music. I discuss my work with Antitrusts, Remote Possibility, Petrichor, Lulina, Electronic Yellow Jammer, Enzo Christodoulou, and the tragic demise of The Wimps:


Mr. Shamsudeen not only promotes rock and roll shows, he tells me I can make a lot of money in real estate in Africa. When I'm not playing music, I'll be looking at properties.

Mr. Matt

PS: Have you seen my friend Mr. Roboto?  I understand he's in Burkina Faso, but I haven't heard from him since Gmail cancelled his account.  I'm a little concerned about his well-being.  He's allergic to sand.

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 3:40 AM, Jessica Kipkalya <jessica_kipkalya@yahoo.in> wrote:
Dearest Mr.Matt,
 
Thanks for your mail and your information you send to me today and am grateful at your reply to my mail and i really appreciate your promise to help me out in this situation and i pray that God in his infinite mercy will guide you and give you an honest heart to help me no matter what it may take us, i have send an email to the bank today and inform them that you are coming for the fund,if you call me ask of Miss.Jessica Kipkalya Kones, that stays in the female hostel room 12 when you will call me honey you can see me face to face after the bank transfer the money to your country and also send me your pictures ok.
 
 
I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you, and i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life and with what you have said in your mail to me i now have the confidence to go ahead with you. God bless you, you can tell them that you are my trustee,Please you can  call them unbehalf and ask them proceadure of transfering this money into  your accaunt.
 
Please contact the Bank and get back to me.
 
BELOW IS THE CONTACT OF THE BANK:
......................................................................
 
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
Contact Director of Foreign Operations.
Dr. Robort Sawadogo.
Tel/fax: +226 76 17 22 04.
BANK Emails:  boa.f.r.d.online@bk.ru
boabankonline@ymail.com
Postal: BP 167 AVE Kwame N'Kruma Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.
 
 MY FATHER ACCOUNT INFORMATION.
 
Account Name....... Mr.Kipkalya Kones. 
Account Number:...... 771287987.
Bank Name........BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
Swift Code Number:........ AFT877.
The Fund is.........7.2 USD.
 
You are representing me as well as the next of kin to the fund ok, and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your position in your country.Please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank so that before next week the fund will be transferred into your account i will advice you to call them on their telephone number and at the same time send an email to them for them to know our seriousness, what ever you discussion with them get back to me so that i will be knowing what is happening.
 
Please my love I really need your assistance in this transaction and I pray my God will reward you, I have send a copy of an authorization letter to the bank, please go ahead and contact the bank and i will like you to call me toady.
 
Thanks,
 
Miss.Jessica Kipkalya Kones. 




--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends.  
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from matt love

1 of 1 Photo(s)

Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: