I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, June 14, 2010

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Sinkhole press conference

 

Dear Mr. Diotte,

I heard about you holding your press conference at the site of our latest sinkhole on CBC this morning. What a great idea. People do care about things like sinkholes.

Boris Vasylyshyn, Mandala Weber, and myself wrote and recorded a song about one of them:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=706909&songID=7741609

Peter Brown played it on his radio show, and it was a big hit, but nobody wants to talk about the current sinkhole. Old news?  Nobody cares any more?  Have people have come to accept this as business as usual?

I'm glad you don't. If you need campaign song, let us know, we are available.

By the way, while I was lookign for your email address, a google search turned this up:


  1. Images for "Kerry Diotte

     - Report imagesThank you for the feedback. Report another imagePlease report the offensive image. CancelDone


That third from the left photo - very curious.

--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends.  
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: