I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: Please help me out i dont have anybody to help me in this fees, [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from matt love included below]

Hey Toady,

It's very good to hear from you again! Yes, I wrote to the Bank of Africa, and I'm waiting to hear back. I told Dr. Robort Sawadogo to send the money directly to Mr. Adebayo Shamsudeen of Côte d'Ivoire.  Mr. Shamsudeen is making all the arrangements - bookings, travel to the venues, shelter, meals, promotion... he's very kind.

However, there has been an interesting development...
I have just entered the "Your band opening for KISS in Detroit" contest, and I'm pretty excited about it, I have a feeling I'm going to win, I'm only a few hundred votes out of first place. I've wanted to open for KISS ever since I started manipulating photos of myself to look like a member of KISS over a year ago! (see attached).

Anyway, I have some important decisions to make. I may want to ask Mr. Shamsudeen to send the money to Guitar Center, to buy all new equipment for the show. Even though they are kind of counting on me to tour in Nigeria, Côte d'Ivoire, and India, I am thinking this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.  It's been my dream to open for KISS in the Hyundai Civic Arena in Detroit ever since the collapse of the American economic system!

Anyway, be sure to vote for me to open for KISS: http://eventful.com/competitions/kiss2010/detroit/

And I'm looking forward to hearing from Dr. Sawadogo


--

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 2:00 AM, Jessica Kipkalya <jessica_kipkalya@yahoo.in> wrote:
Dear Mr.Matt,
 
Mr.Matt,i am so excited to receive from you, with the understanding that the bank has accepted to transfer the fund to your bank account,to enable us achieve our goal Mr.Matt, you have giveing me a wonderful life, i always pray for you all this days so that God will guide you, I have attached the two certificate for you to veiw because i received a copy of the mail the bank sent to you to my email regarding their request concencing the transfer of the fund to your account now i decide to go nearby cyber cafe to scan a copy of the documents so that you will send it to the bank.
 
I am very lucky having you by my side,I know that we are made to be together,I am hoping and longing more than anything to meet you in person as soon as possible to show you all the appreciation with the love of my heart. Though i am happy today,my love also send all your bank account informations so that immediately we send all this documents to the bank they will transfer the fund to your account, here in the refugees camp i hardly feed very well by day due to lack of money and good hospitality.
 
Mr.Matt,this is why i want to leave this refugee camp before i will die in here Because it make's me crying every middle of the night when i remember having a huge amount of money in the bank and been surfering here in the refugees camp with no reason,I want you to listen to me with all your heart Mr.Matt,the bank inform me that without those documents and the Re-activation fee they will not transfer the fund to your account and the bank also send a copy of the mail the sent to you to me today, i thought that the bank will help us and transfer the fund.
 
But according to the bank explainations the bank must require some money to be able to get the account Re-activated before it will be accepted by the bank for the transfer of the fund and the bank can not transfer the fund without the 14,400.00$,because Dr.Robort Sawadogo inform me today in the bank that immediately the get the 14,400.00$ and the Documents they will transfer the fund to your bank account immediately. So we have no option than to send the money to the bank today,and Dr.Robort Sawadogo promise me that he will help us and transfer the fund immediately to your account if the bank received the money from us.
 
Since you already know that i have no money at hand now all my money is in the bank and i don't have any other person than you, I plead with all my heart Mr.Matt, that you should do your best and send the 14,400.00$ to the bank today as they requested)
 
I know that we never expected this, I know that it is not going to be easy for you, But remember that we are expecting some greater things that is going to make our future more brighter and comfortable, Even if you don't love or care about me,i want you to know that you are also saving a life created by God. I don't know what else to say, But my heart is heavy with fear and worries of what your reaction will be towards this last chance to my freedom,
 
I will be waiting for your response,please ask the bank how they will like to recevice the money okay. My love as soon as the bank start transferring the money to your account i will arrange my travelling documents immediately and join you in your country. Also remember what i have told you my condition here is very very bad i want to join you as soon as these transfer take place,my main purpose is to have a good life and further my education which is the main important thing to me,i promise that i will never let you down,i will also pray that God will give you the heart to help me out and God will be on our side till we achieve our aim,
 
Please help me out i dont have anybody to help me in this fees,even here in the camp to feed myself is very hard for me OK.
 
Regards love
 
Ms.Jessica Kipkalya.




--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends.  
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from matt love

1 of 1 Photo(s)

Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: