I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, December 07, 2012

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] another nice chat

 

  • 4 hours ago

  • Hi Raegan, how are you today?
  • I feel great today and you?
  • Having a very good day, thanks for asking. What's new in Blacksburg?
  • sooo whats up?
  • Oh, you know, not much. the usual killing time before bed
  • mind if i ask you a question?
  • Oh, I like questions. the harder they are, the more I like them
  • do you like doggystyle??? ;-)
  • Now I thought you were going to ask me a difficult question. that one was too easy.
  • Do you like big booty girls with big tits? lol seriously cuz thats what i have..Is that too much for you to handle?
  • I can handle whatever comes my way. I pride myself on that.
  • lol ok well do want to see a video i made of myself dancing in short shorts?
  • That sounds pretty agreeable to me.  what else are you wearing in the vid?
  • um goto Taggedinvite dot com , thats me in the top right... do u see me dancing? if your on a cellphone you have to sign up first...
  • is taggedinvite.com something different than the tagged site?
  • I'm on that site now... if you accept the invite we can do 1 on 1 cam. I promise to make you cum :-p
  • It says "Live Webcam Chat is FREE only if invite was sent by a Premium MyWebcamCrush member."  is that what you are?
  • Don't worry baby its free to join this site all you have to do is register
  • I find it confusing. they say it's free, but they want my credit card information.
  • fill out your cc info baby for Age verification ONLY, your card will not be charged.. ok i'm ready for u now
  • well, since there won't be any charge, why don't you put your credit card information in, and then we can chat?  I mean, this was your idea, not mine.
  • What color Panties do you think i should wear? i might have you favorite color here somewhere...
  • Do you have any metallic panties?  Like Barbarella, or a robot?
  • I'll do anything you want me to do.. Do you see me? I can't chat with you on the site till you register :-(
  • Will you iron my shirts for me?  That's someething I can't get my wife to do at all. It bums me out.
  • Baby I'm So Horny right now! Do Whatever You have to, to get in! i'll spank my ass till its red for u!!!
  • I'm not really excited about that, to be very honest with you. But if you could match up all my socks and put them in my sock drawer, I'll be your fan for life.
  • i want to make you cum baby sign up Taggedinvite dot com
  • I'm kind of tired right now. Couldn't we just talk about movies or something?  I'm curious, do you think Zemakis will ever make a remake of Yellow Submarine?  would theat even be a good idea?  I"m curious to know what you think about that.
  • i wish i could give you a massage...
  • yeah, or iron my shirts.  Could you fry me up some eggs or something?  Put a little tabasco sauce on them, that's how I like them.
  • Maybe with some bacon, a couple of slices of toast... butter melting on the toast.... it makes me hot just thinking about it.
  • 45 minutes ago

  • a glass of orange juice, a steaming cup of coffee... wouldn't you like to do that for me, baby?
  • 40 minutes ago

  • Maybe a slice of fruit...
  • 21 minutes ago

  • a bowl of cereal...

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: