I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: about me

 

Hi Yinka,

I'm very impressed that you wrote back to me so quickly, it seems you have learned the lessons of customer service well in Slave College!

It's funny, I attended 4 different slave college before I graduated with my BA in slavery.  I worked as a slave for the government for a quarter of a century, and though it was not in any way rewarding, I still attempted to get my Masters Degree in Slavery from yet another institution of higher slavery. Clearly, the spirit was willing, but the flesh was weak! My ability to withstand huge amounts of pain, agony and torture with doses of humiliation and degradation tossed in for good measure cannot equal yours, and eventually I got out of the slave business entirely.

The thought has occured to me that it might be fun to have a slave of my own.  Back when I was a slave for the government, I rose to the status of head slave of a work unit. However, the slaves beneath me rose up in revolt because I was too lenient. I would not want a repeat of that experience. You clearly are seeking a master with a firm hand, perhaps a firm hand holding a riding crop.  

I should think I might benefit from yet another return to college, only this time seeking a degree in preparation to become a Master. A Masters Degree in Mastery - I think that would suit me!  What do you think?  Do you have any suggestions on a good place to go to study for that?

I am extremely pleased that home chores are not even an issue for you at all - that is what I was mostly looking for, but your ernest desire to do greater acts of servitude has touched me deeply, and forced me to dig a little deeper into my mind and my heart (with an ice pick), and search for sterner stuff.  I have thought of something else my wife won't do for me that is certainly more pain inducing, and therefore possibly more rewarding for one such as you.

I want a slave who will listen to my music and say, "Oh, Master, what a wonderful song, so full of mean chords and silly lyrics!  How do you come up with this stuff?"

Please check out some of the songs on this site, and see if this is something you think you can do:

 http://www.soundclick.com/PenisUprising

Looking forward to mastering you around in the future!

MM (Master Matt, get it?)


On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 9:35 AM, Able Slave <able.slave@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello Master,

                      Good Day to you Sir? I you are doing good Sir. Well i will like to tell  you Sir few things about me . Im a trained Masochist Boss!!!

i'm a tall & leggy, sweet & submissive trained-girl who adores all aspects of femininity.  i am soft-spoken and a bit shy, but friendly and easy-going once i get to know you.   i enjoy expressing and sharing my femininity with sincere and genuine Master whatever their orientation or gender, although i am only interested in serving master that is capable of securing a slave for life.   i am searching for that special relationship that will inspire me to further explore my femininity as a submissive girl.
 
Im a slave that is hardworking and i can do all such of works Master. home chores are not even an issue to me at all because they are least things that i can do in my Life. Im destined to be a slave

                   I wish to enjoy the pleasures of womanhood more freely through forced feminization and would enjoy public outings, be it fetish or vanilla.  i would enjoy serving as a maid, waitress or secretary.   i am also a bondage lover. I was age 19 when i got into the slave school but it was after 2years that i started having practicals and since then i have been an expert when it comes to Slave and Master!!! LOl Boss.

My own slave is  sincere in my search , so if you  think i am the "girl" for you , i would love to hear from you. i promise to respond to all sincere emails. thanks so much.  Im currently in the slave college and willing to relocate to anywhere i get my Master.
 

                      I am proud of my ability to withstand huge amounts of pain, agony and torture with doses of humiliation and degradation tossed in for good measure.  As a bottom masochist, as stated previously, my style of play is on the extreme side which can entail the following.....lengthy floggings, canings and whippings, CBT and nipple torture, electro torture, anal play/strap-ons and fisting, verbal abuse and humilation, sensory deprivation, needle play and suturings, cigarette torture and burnings/ashtray play, bi play, chain bondage and confinement, golden showers, medical play, role playing, latex, leather, blood sports, breath control. My college administrator opened the profile for me on the site because im so new to this online searching for Masters. I just finished my B.sc in slavery.





I  stays in the slave college here in Nigeria since im a still  student although a graduating Slave and that was the major reason why im seeking for a Master Sir.




Have a pleasant day Sir!



--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: