I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: talk

 

Hello, Able Slave!

What a very interesting and enlightening conversation we are having.  I am learning so much about so many things from you... about you specifically, and cultures, and life in general.  I am sorry to hear that you are in school in preparation for a way of life that is not the one you would prefer for yourself.

In my country, people begin to prepare to be slaves from the time they are little babies, and they don't dare to hope for or imagine much of anything else.  Many dream that if they are effective slaves, they will some day be able to earn their freedom and be promoted into the position of Master, but little do they realize that our society isn't just divided up into two layers, but actually many layers, and the Masters have higher masters, and those masters have masters, and it's just masters all the way up, and slaves all the way down. Everybody has to kiss the ass of the person that's standing on their shoulders, while they drop their shit down on the people who they are standing on, and it's an unpleasant system for almost everybody.

I know that I am exceedingly lucky at present to neither be a master or a slave - it was entirely a matter of luck on my part, not any virtue or skill that I might have at my disposal.

The story of your personal life is a sad one - very much like that of Pete Townsend, of the rock group The Who, are you familiar with them?  He too was left in the care of his grandmother at an early age - she was mentally ill, and it created problem in him that he has grappled with for a lifetime. If it's any comfort, his struggles connected with issues an entire generation was going through, his music provided comfort to many young people in a time of upheaval (I was one of them) and now in his old age, he has found peace and contentment. So I hope it will work for you; that you will not have to wait until you are old to be free, but to find a creative and rewarding way to achieve economic freedom while you are young.

I have had a good day, I have composed some music, recieved a finished arrangement of one of my pieces from a collaborator in Greece (please listen to it here, and let me know if you like it: https://soundcloud.com/egregious/the-egregious-overture) and advised another Nigerian friend, currently teaching in Côte d'Ivoire, on how he might be able to persuade his institution to form alliances with schools in other countries, and try to get some infusions of cash going.

My favorite color?  That is an interesting question. All the colors of the spectrum have their place... however, in my mind, Blue = C Major - all other notes and colors, at least my understanding of them, flow out of Blue and C Major so I think I would have to say blue is my favorite also. A close second would be Green, which I relate to G Major, the key I most often compose in.

Do I take alcohol? What makes you ask that, have you been looking at my Facebook profile? Are you on Facebook? I can assure you, like Dean Martin and Foster Brooks, I talk about drinking a lot more than I actually do it!  I worked on a fun song about the Brazilian drink cachaça with my friend Leo (from Sao Paulo, Brazil) and the rapper, Badboy J (an American, from Arkansas). Let me know what you think of it:  http://www.reverbnation.com/badboyj/song/2775088-cachaca

What is a popular drink in Nigeria?  I'll write a song about that!

Be good to yourself, dear Yinka, don't let your circumstances get the best of you. Remember there is hope. As my friend Lulina posted on Facebook today: According to the taxi driver who brought me to work today: "life is an illusion. Nothing that we have really belongs to us, since we are away and things get out there, to be used by others. Nothing is our truth. We just have to take care of each day, to be kind and loving with each other and act on the basis of that wisdom, letting go of material things". Just when caught a taxi driver so, don't fall into any transit and the race ended up being much faster than normal. A pity.

Fondly,
Matt

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 2:38 PM, Able Slave <able.slave@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello Able Master


Thanks so much for the email you sent to me Sir, not that i wanted to be a slave since when i was a little babe but situation of things warrant me being a slave.

I have never enjoyed any fatherly or  motherly care in my Life because my late grand ma told me how my mom and dad separated and left me with her. they got married at an early stage and they never understand each other all. they departed and left me with sick Grand ma.

When i was growing up my grand ma taught me a lot and she is from Nigeria, she was also a slave  before she got pregnant for her Master then and she gave birth to my mother.
I was dreaming to become a medical doctor but there wasnt opportunity for education here in Nigeria because its an under developed nation.

My late Grand ma advised me to be a slave instead of a single mother and i listen to what she said because she made me. I didnt have anyone except Grand ma. she got me registered here and later on she died, though i wanted to quit but the college said they will finance me because my Grand ma was formerly a slave that has even worked in the college and im brilliant as well Master. The college dont have a website because slavery is not legal here in this country so they are sited in the village. being a slave here is a matter of choice and not force. Its not been legalized here in Nigeria Master.

Money Pal or Pay pal is not working here Sir, i was been told you can only send any funds through Ria Banking, Money Gram. Western Union.

Master how has been your day and what have you been doing. i have been finding you so much interesting and i so much cherish the way we do send email Boss. Tell me what color do you like most because mine is blue Master. do you take alcohol.

Take Care sweet Master Matt.

yinka



--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: