I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: talk

 

Dear Yinka,

So great to hear from you again! I appreciate your urgent attention to my communiques, that bodes very well. However, I feel I would like to get to know you better before you become my in-residence slave, though it seems I have known you for a lifetime, in fact I must remind myself that we have only just met today.

I would like very much to find out more about you.  For example, could you send me a picture of yourself?  You assure me that you are tall & leggy, but I want to make sure that you are tall enough to reach an ironing board, and a sink.  I would prefer it if my slave didn't have to stand on a stepstool or a pile of books in order to fry me up a bunch of eggs, just as a safety and aesthetic issue.

Also, can you provide me with a transcript of your course work with the Slave College?  I would just like to verify your successful completion of courses in Ironing, Sock Folding, and Music Appreciation.

I'm a little concerned that you said you enrolled in Slave College at the age of 19 and you are still attending, but your profile says that you are 26 now.  That seems like quite a long time to remain an undergraduate student. I personally spent 5.5 years as an undergraduate when I attended Slave College, so I am not judging you, but it raises questions.

Probably the main reason it took me so long to complete my studies was that I was in a disruptive relationship. I am concerned this might be the situation with you, also. I'll want to know if you'll be bringing a husband or a boyfriend along, and if that's the case, are they suitable slave material also? I could probably accomodate that. Of course, I might have them working out the cotton field while you were working up in the house. They also must be keen fans of music, having a disposition towards graceful rhythmic motion, and skills in the percussive arts would be a plus.

I think that there's nothing that I would like better than to go down to the slave quarters with my gitfiddle in hand, and sing a few of my more rousing toe-tappers (such as this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWHfbryRIqE) while the help accompany me on the bones, the washboard, the spoons, adding weirdly yowled harmony to my own dulcet voice...  yes, that does have a certain appeal, for sure.

But I'm getting ahead of myself, I really don't know that this is what you bring to the table.

Let's continue the dialogue, but so I will have something to think about, please advise, what magnitude of securement fees are we talking about here?

Devotedly,

MM


On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 10:15 AM, Able Slave <able.slave@yahoo.com> wrote:
Thanks so much for the email. Im here seeking for a Master to serve!! you desire to have a slave like me to train you. Can you get my securement fees paid here in the college and relocate me down to you?

Thanks so much



--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: