I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: Able Slave sent you a message...

 

Hey Yinka

It's wonderful to be hearing from you, thanks for getting in touch.  I've been looking for an able slave like you for a long time.  

There are certain painful things that my wife will simply not do for me.  Things I crave, and passionately desire.

For example, she won't iron my shirts. How I long for the stylish, smooth surface of a well-ironed shirt against my skin.  I actually do all the laundry at our house, and I find it particularly painful to match up the damn socks, and then role them up together in pairs. Can you handle that baby? Is that painful enough for you?

I also do all the cooking, and I'm totally sick of my own concoctions. How would you like to work your fingers to the bone, chained to the stove for 15-20 minutes at a time!  Does that make you hot?

You'll like my wife, she's very dominant!

Eagerly awaiting your reply.

Your friend, 
Matt
("Master Matt" to you, I guess!)

****

Hello Master! 

my name is Yinka. Im a slave seeking for a Master to serve for the rest of my life. Im trained to be a masochist(pain lover). I will like to know more of you sir and lets see where chemistry will leads us too Sir. here is mine email contact(able.slave@yahoo.com).

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 8:28 AM, Tagged <Tagged@taggedmail.com> wrote:
My Profile|Messages|Friends|Meet Me|Browse|Search
Able Slave, 26
You have a new message!

Able Slave says: Hello Master! my name is ...

Manage my account and email settings on Tagged Inc., 110 Pacific Mall Box #117, San Francisco, CA. 94111
All Tagged emails will be sent from our official @tagged.com or @taggedmail.com domains to your registered email address. We will never contact you from any other email addresses.




--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: