I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: talk

 

Hello, Sweet Slave!

Thank you for addressing the college expense issue, it doesn't seem like a terrible lot to pay.  I might be able to afford more slaves, but if not compelled to take them now, probably won't. Reading between the lines, it sounds like you aren't currently entangled, so I'll leave it at that, with just one more question:  is there a group discount if I wanted to order multiple slaves?

It's very interesting that you attended a slave school in Nigeria.  Your profile says you are from Houston, Germany. Why did you decide to go to Nigeria for slave school rather than one in your home country?  Does your school have an international reputation?  I suppose it must, to have attracted a top shelf student such as yourself. It pays to get the best education possible; my multiple slave schools could just never stamp out the rebellious spirit. I came tanitizingly close to shedding it forever my last few months of slavery in state government... but had to leave for personal reasons, and found the old rebellious spirit back, and in such full force I haven't been able to submit to slavery since.

Not that I have anything against the institution of slavery.  No, indeed, every day I enjoy the fruits of various slaves' labors. Without slaves there could be no masters.  While it's nice to get things other masters' slaves have made, if I had a slave of my own, I wouldn't be so reliant on other people, and their slaves, and that's a laudible goal, don't you think?  Thomas Jefferson had the right idea - All men are created equal, but the right men get the edge by having slaves!

Thank you for recognizing my essential simplicity, I have to say you are a keen observer of the human condition, I hope that sagacity doesn't lead you to opinions and conclusions that cause you to experience dissatisfaction with your state, as it then becomes very difficult to be a slave (after you've invested all this time and money into the program!). Take it from me, I know how thinking leads one to perform poorly as a slave!  As my mother used to say to me, 'Elwood' -- she always called me Elwood, which is odd, because that's not my name -- 'Elwood, in this world you must be oh-so clever, or oh-so simple.' For years I was clever. I'd recommend simple -- and you may quote me.

How does one go about paying the securement fees - do they accept PayPal? 

Oh, I just remembered another question I have - does your slave school have a website?  I just thought it might be interesting to kind of look it over and get a general feel for what it's like... and could you tell me if they are accredited by the AACSS International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Slavery? I think that's the main accrediting body for institutions of this kind.

Kisses and hugs, my slave!
MM

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 12:29 PM, Able Slave <able.slave@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello Sweet Master!!


How are you doing Boss and i do really appreciate you very well because of the way you have been teaching me somethings. The first thing i have learnt in you for just few minutes i have been reading from you is SIMPLICITY. you are a very simple man that is so brilliant and i do really love that Sir.

Thanks so much for the mutual communication Sir, Well Master if you wish to have more slaves from my college you can as well get that too Master depending on your capacity Master.

I havent gotten any result from my college, they only pasted it and i saw it my grade Master, I had Grade A(82%). I was the senior prefect girl for my mates then Master.

After you got my securement fees paid which signifies i belong to you, a securement certificate along with my result will be sent to you. the certificate will be in your name Sir. all these documents will be sent to you by my college Master, The securement fees is (470USD).

Thanks so much Master and i do tell you that you wont regret meeting me as your slave.

Kisses and Hugss My Boss



--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: