I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, December 06, 2012

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: My photos [8 Attachments]

 
[Attachment(s) from matt love included below]

Hello Dearest Yinka,

Thank you for sending the wonderful pictures. You are indeed beautiful, and I was pleased to see that your college has locations where you can enjoy the health benefits of the sun and fresh air, frolicking about al fresco and au naturale like an innocent woodland creature.

But as I wsas giving the pictures a close examination, I realized that most of them (perhaps all) were photoshop manipulations in which they put your lovely visage in a scene where you were not actually standing (I know a little bit about Photoshop!).

I have to admit that my heart skipped a beat, and unbidden, images crowded into my head - undesired images of a grey, bleak, Dickensian institution where they feed you table scraps and crusts of moldy bread.  A place so unpleasant they must excise it from the photographs of their students.

Please say it isn't so, my flower. Already in my heart, I feel I'm the only one who has the right to mistreat you, and the idea of you being pre-mistreated (for anything other than training purposes) sends me into a cold fury.

Ardently yours,
Matt








--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from matt love

8 of 8 Photo(s)

Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: