I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

[CanYoAssDigIt] Back By Popular Demand: Stupid Musician Classified Ad

CALL OUT TO MUSICIANS Artists, Producers, Rapers & Singers Interested
in Being on a Compilation? All Genres Accepted For Info. Call
206-229-7861 Don't Miss Your Chance to Be on A Compilation With Major
Label Artists! [06-14-2005]

****

Damn, I was working up a very funny e-mail about how I like rape as
much as the next Snoup Dawg, but I gave it up for Lent - but they have
no e-mail address in the ad, and I just didn't think it would work
over the phone, so I'm just sharing this little gem with my friends
and enemies at "Can Yo Ass Dig It"


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanYoAssDigIt/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
CanYoAssDigIt-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: