I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, June 23, 2006

[CanYoAssDigIt] Matt demonstrates how to talk to chicks...

It's a good thing I'm taken. there would be a lot of broken hearts out
there, if this dog was on the loose. arrrrroooooohhhhhhhhh!
Irresistable

valis2001us: I'm trying to remember... you're the one that I'm too old
for, right?
Cortney Ware: i dont remember
valis2001us: maybe we hit if off and I have you mixed up with somebody
who said "you're too old for me hun" when I said I was 49
valis2001us: and I said "I dont wanna be your lover, I just wanna be your friend
Cortney Ware: oh yea that was me saying ur too old for me
valis2001us: it can be useful having a freind who remembers the civil
war and stuff like that
valis2001us: if you have any history questions you need answered if
you're a student, I can give you a first hand account.
valis2001us: I was there for so much history.
valis2001us: I go back to before the internet.
valis2001us: I predate electric lights.
valis2001us: indoor plumbing.
valis2001us: if you need to know how to start a fire with a couple of
pieces of flint, just IM me
Cortney Ware: ok
valis2001us: see ya round!
Cortney Ware's status is now "Idle". (6/23/2006 2:06 PM)

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
Yahoo! Groups gets a make over. See the new email design.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/9rHolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanYoAssDigIt/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
CanYoAssDigIt-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: