I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Always glad to help

m v: Hi i`m pavithra. am studing final yr BBM in vidhya vardhaka
college . i lost my eyes. the cost 6lacs. i dnt know u bt, if u snd
this msg i'll get 10p. if u hv heart plz fwd atleast 10 members. you
dont neglect this is true.. may god bless u

valis2001us: Hey, thanks for the nice thoughts, m v. Keep up the good
work in vidhya vardhaka college. Good luck in finding those eyes
again.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! Photos

Share Your Photos

via email &

Yahoo! Messenger

Y! GeoCities

Share Your Passion

Join the web's lar- gest community.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: