I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] The days are just packed

Last night Anne and I tried to watch Return of the Killer Tomatoes.  Our pirated copy stuttered and stuttered and finally stopped entirely.  I went to Amazon and ordered them all. For good measure I went to the official website and joined the fanclub.

Today - visited YouTube to see how my vids are doing. The Waiters performing Watermelon Sugar has reached 423 views... I'm encouraged that people keep coming to it, slow and steady. I'd prefer fast and steady, but it's still better than people not watching.

Pan Tara (a killer song written and recorded with my neice, Tara, age 8, is up to 73 views, it's passing most of the Waiters vids. 

The Blood Paradise vids don't seem to be catching on... that comes as no surprise.

So far there have been 20 views of R.I.P. Ringo, my slideshow tour of my gallery on the Ringo photo sharing site, which ends this month. My YouTube subscriber WifeOfMatt gave it 5 stars, and called it "very cute" - obviously a very smart person with excellent taste.

Hey, I just had an idea - you  could watch it too!  http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=B3wexZg41cU

What else?

I went to MySpace and sent about 30 friend invitation to people who self-identify as Matlock fans.  IMHO, Matlock is the only current show worth watching on TV.  I gave TV a try again when I was staying at my folks place to help them out.  I never want to do that again.  But it was fun to discover Matlock, it's good to know they still make shows like that.

Whew, I'm plumb wore out from all this activity.  What's new with you guys?

--
Love me, love my vids
http://uk.youtube.com/user/mattlove1

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE

Attention, Yahoo! Groups users! Sign up now for a one-month free trial from Blockbuster. Limited time offer.
Cat Fanatics

on Yahoo! Groups

Find people who are

crazy about cats.

Learn to live

a full life with these

healthy living

groups on Yahoo!

Yahoo! Groups

Home Improvement

Learn and share

do-it-yourself tips.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: