I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, October 06, 2008

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Very informed political commentary

With so much junk being written about politics these days, it was nice getting something this sensible and important in my inbox.  I'm happy to share with you...


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marieja Peerzada <assassin.zion@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 11:58 AM
Subject: Think About Setting &quot;Presidents&quot;
With Laser Hair Removal

Think About Setting "Presidents" With Laser Hair Removal

Have you noticed that Presidential elections always seem to revolve
around hair as much as issues? George Washington's powdered ponytail
and Abraham Lincoln's beard were primary characteristics of their
appearance and came to represent firm leadership and thoughtful
concern for the public.
http://tinyurl.us/?f=SI1P

How Much Does Laser Hair Removal Cost? Less Than You Might Think!

One of the biggest questions women have when considering the best way
to remove unwanted hair is "How much does laser hair removal cost?"
Not only does it cost less than you might think, but the benefits of
undergoing this procedure make it a very worthwhile investment. Have
you always been curious about laser hair removal but have always
thought it was out of reach for you, financially?
http://tinyurl.us/?f=DEA5

Concerns About Laser Hair Removal Side Effects

People are enthusiastic about permanent laser hair removal, and for
good reason. Just the idea of saying goodbye to embarrassing bodily or
facial hair is like a dream. Even though the procedure is becoming
more and more common every day, worries about laser hair removal side
effects is still a legitimate concern.
http://tinyurl.us/?f=2DEU


--
Love me, love my vids
http://www.youtube.com/user/mattlove1

__._,_.___
All-Bran

Day 10 Club

on Yahoo! Groups

Feel better with fiber.

Yahoo! Groups

Stay healthy

and discover other

people who can help.

Yahoo! Groups

Familyographer Zone

Learn how to take

great pictures.

.

__,_._,___

1 comment:

Satria Sudeki said...

Hei... I read your information from begining to the end and I think that is interesting information.. I think i will tell this information again to my friend and I hope this information will be usefull for them... oh yes I suggest you to check my blog on www.top-hairremoval.blogspot.com , I hope the article on my blog will be usefull for you... and we can share each other. thank you... ;-)