I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Fwd: Re: Comment posted on "Blood Paradise - Not With A Bang, But With A Whisper"

I am disappointed by the hostility of somebody that I thought of as a kind of musical protege... I had to reluctantly issue a response that was cruel, but fair...


> reedsk8er93 has made a comment on Blood Paradise - Not With A Bang, But With A Whisper:
> (25 minutes ago)
>
> what the fuck is this stupid shit

So I quite sensiblly replied:

> mattlove1
> (17 seconds ago)
> It is the sound of your tiny little penis pleading for mercy when surrounded by the gigantic engorged manroot tubers of the Blood Paradise men.
>
> © 2009 YouTube, LLC


--
Love me, love my vids
http://www.youtube.com/user/mattlove1

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

w/ John McEnroe

Join the All-Bran

Day 10 Club.

Group Charity

GiveWell.net

Identifying the

best non-profits

Yahoo! Groups

Cats Group

Join a group for

cat owners like you

.

__,_._,___