I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, February 05, 2009

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: Yahoo! Answers: Your answer has been chosen as the best answer

This is almost as rewarding as Ooga Chakking... I'm helping people out and doing a little self-promotion at the same time. 

I'm glad that this guy valued the wisdom of my answer...


Resolved Question

Keto Keto
Member since:
December 30, 2008

  • Best answer 8%
  • 394 answers
Member Since:
December 30, 2008
Total Points:
1190 (Level 3)
Points earned this week:
158

Citizenship in the air?

The other day I read a newspaper story about a baby that was born in an airplane. Since they were over Canada, the child is considered Canadian. But the plane was an American airline. Wouldn't that make the baby born on American soil? any comments?
  • 1 day ago
valis2001us by valis200...
Member since:
March 30, 2006
Total points:
336 (Level 2)

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Never mind that, what I want to know is if the plane crossed the international dateline, would the baby have to be born all over again? That could get tricky.

Source(s):

  • 1 day ago
  • 0 Rating: Good Answer
  • 0 Rating: Bad Answer
  • Report Abuse
Asker's Rating:
3 out of 5
Asker's Comment:
thanx


On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 1:24 AM, Yahoo! Answers <answers-alert@cc.yahoo-inc.com> wrote:

Take me to Yahoo! Answers. I want to answer more questions!

Hey, valis2001us, look what you got!

Congratulations, you've got a best answer and 10 extra points!

Your answer to the following question really hit the spot and has been chosen as the best answer:

Citizenship in the air?

Go ahead, do your victory dance. Celebrate a little. Brag a little. Then come back and answer a few more questions!

Take me to Yahoo! Answers

Thanks for sharing what you know and making someone's day.

The Yahoo! Answers Team

Get the Yahoo! Toolbar for one-click access to Yahoo! Answers.



Please do not reply to this message. This is a service email related to your use of Yahoo! Answers. To learn more about Yahoo!\'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! Answers is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.

Copyright © 2007 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service.



--
Love me, love my vids
http://www.youtube.com/user/mattlove1

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

10 Day Club

on Yahoo! Groups

Share the benefits

of a high fiber diet.

Everyday Wellness

on Yahoo! Groups

Find groups that will

help you stay fit.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: