I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, May 07, 2010

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Rick Reed does it again...

 


Hide
Rick Reed according to the safe sex store in Ann Arbor. 

the web suggests other people are recognizing this month 

as masturbation month as well. 

In honor, I was going to publish a link to Crispin Glover's song Automanipulator, 

but couldn't find one. 

Had to settle for Aaron Ackerson's cover version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztIuZs0i4Xo

Of course, for me, every month is masterbation month....
www.youtube.com
This was actually made quite a while ago, and I'm not sure why I didn't upload it sooner. Video: My performance of "Not The End" on Chic-A-Go-Go Audio: A live cover I did in Japan of the Crispin Hellion Glover song, "Auto-Manipulator" Audio/video mash-up by Neil Cicierega


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: