I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] "where does lady gaga name come from" contest

 

In response to the contest you announced in the current issue of See magazine (full contest details for which were not to be found at seemagazine.com as promised, by the way) the correct answer to the question (phrased in slightly Pidgin English, "where does lady gaga name come from" is:

It crawled from my nether sphincter.

I anticipate collecting my prize soon.  Since full contest details were not found on your website, I guess you are going to have to tell me mano-a-mano how to collect my prize.  I'm really looking forward to getting my free copy of Lady Gaga's new CD "The Remix."

I'm going to have it melted down into a small polycarbonate plastic statue of Conway Twitty.



--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends.  
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: