I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, June 28, 2010

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] "Even white people were able to catch the serious groove on this song"

 

You forgot to mention that his handling of sophisticated harmonic material was so deft that even black people were able to discern it.

I WISH 

Even white people were able to catch the serious groove on this song, which starts out with one of the NASTIEST bass lines ever. Then it's joined by Stevie's STANK electric piano when he PROUDLY announces…..

"looking back on when I was a NAPPY HEADED little boy…"

and that's just the beginning as Stevie then proceeds to take us thru his own version of Cooly High. (sounds a lot like my verson of Cooly High as well….lol)

--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends.  
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: