I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: Good Luck te agregó como amigo/a y requiere tu confirmación!

 

Hey Michael

Good to hear from you, though I must say, your message was kind of gay.

I tolerate it, barely, when the ladies tell me I'm perfect and beautiful, but that's where I draw the line.

Matt

Good Luck

Greater Manchester, Reino Unido
Hello Honey, what a wonderful eyes you got here, so captivating and inviting,wonder why perfect things don't come by easily,you are so perfect and beautiful as you are, i really hope to have more time to do with you,I'm Micheal Kyle, 43 years old, from United Kingdom. here's my Via email,....good_luck199092@yahoo.com, you can as well send me your Email address. i hope to read from you soon. Micheal Kyle.

2010/9/14 Good Luck <noreply@sonicomail.com>
Sonico
Te han agregado como amigo en Sonico
Good Luck
Greater Manchester, Reino Unido
Hello Honey, what a wonderful eyes you got here, so captivating and inviting,wonder why perfect things don't come by easily,you are so perfect and beautiful as you are, i really hope to have more time to do with you,I'm Micheal Kyle, 43 years old, from United Kingdom. here's my Via email,.... good_luck199092@yahoo.com, you can as well send me your Email address. i hope to read from you soon. Micheal Kyle.
Confirmar amistad
Archivar
Ver perfil
Recarga tu celular online!

Recarga Movistar

Recarga Claro

Recarga Comcel

Recarga Nextel

Recarga Telcel
Sonico es una red social donde puedes organizar tu vida online controlando tu privacidad.
¿Quieres mayor control sobre los emails que recibes de Sonico? Haz clic aquí



--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: