I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, November 22, 2010

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: [Ed_and_Bela_The_Movie] Re: Matt Love left a message for you on Badoo!

 

good, I thought it was going to be another guy getting medieval on my ass for that spam that went out under my name.


Look, I'm annoyed too, but we live in a world where war criminals get nobel peace prizes, and torture is becoming commonplace.  I urge them to chill out, and I'm glad restraint was exercised on this list.

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 9:45 AM, S&S Entertainment, LLC <ssagents@gmail.com> wrote:
 

Introducing www.xxxmalltheaters.com

 

http://www.xxxmalltheaters.com/Stores.htm

 

Shop

Watch

PlayJ

 

Link to Stockroom & E Cigarette http://www.xxxmalltheaters.com/Stores.htm

 

Please forward this link to all your friendsJ



--
Shaul Saulisbury
S&S Entertainment, LLC/Prism Media Group, Inc.
COO/Partner
213.925.7768 (Text/Voice Mail)
 

This electronic message transmission contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify sender immediately.

Thank You.




--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: