I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, January 28, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Fwd: Your Last Issue Of Rolling Stone - thank god!

 

I got a free subscription, and I still couldn't bring myself to read the swill.  Glad to know things will go bac to normal, when I just have to avoid it in stores, instead of in my mailbox, and my home!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ROLLING STONE <accounts@rollingstone.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 9:00 AM
Subject: Your Last Issue Of Rolling Stone
To: mattlove1@gmail.com


Rolling Stone LAST ISSUE ALERT! Receive  3 FREE Issues for Renewing Online Now
RENEW NOW
 

MATT LOVE AND ANNE SALEY-

Renew your Rolling Stone subscription right now
and you won't have to worry about missing a thing.

Without a reply, your next issue could be your last.

Click here now to avoid delivery interruption. You'll
save big – and receive 3 free issues for renewing online.

 
Rolling Stone Magazines
WAIT ANY LONGER AND IT WILL BE TOO LATE!
If you do not wish to receive future mailings regarding your subscription, please click here and type in 'unsubscribe' in the subject line and your name and address in the body of the email. By doing so, I understand that I will unsubscribe from all future subscription-related emails.



--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: