I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, March 28, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Fwd: Vote for Jason Aldean for Entertainer of the Year!

 

Dear Sir or Ms,

I'm not sure if I'm writing to the correct place, but I got an email from Eventful saying I should vote for Jason Aldean for Entertainer of the Year. No offence to Jason Aldean or anything, I'm sure he's a hail and hearty fellow, with soft creamy skin, his upper lip covered with a fine, downy hair and all that, but anybody in their right mind knows I am the entertainer of the year - yet, I'm not even in the running on your esteemed show. How can that be?  I know you guys totally have your finger on the pulse... you surely must know that I totally rocked the stage when I was the engine that drove the Human Skab's comeback. Just weeks after the return to Skabcountry(tm), I brought Brazilian indie country  to a grateful public as impresario and band member on Lulina's northwest tour.  I organized the 2nd Indie Country Artists for Haiti concert in Washington State for cryin' out loud!  My bands, The Country Waiters, Western Antitrust, Remote Possibility of Madison County, The Frost Heaves, Baby Face and The Heels continue to achieve one thing or another, and nobody has approached this record since Tony Burrows!  Is it too late to get this situation fixed? 

Cordially,
 

Matt Love
The Pope of Pop

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eventful <events@eventful.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 7:15 PM
Subject: Vote for Jason Aldean for Entertainer of the Year!
To: Matt Love <mattlove1@gmail.com>


  Is Gmail blocking the images in this email? Click the "Always display images..." link above.  
March 28, 2011
Make Jason Aldean Entertainer of Year at this year's ACM Awards!
eventful
Jason Aldean
Attention Country Music Fans!

Jason Aldean
has been nominated for Entertainer of the Year at this year's
Academy of Country Music Awards and YOU get to vote for him to win!

Vote Now!

Tune in to CBS April 3rd at 8/7c.


Don't Miss Jason Aldean on his 2011 My Kinda Party Tour
coming to a city near you!

Jason Aldean
All content copyright © 2011 Eventful, Inc. All rights reserved. Patent pending.
12626 High Bluff Drive, Suite 100, San Diego, CA 92130 Privacy policy | Terms of use
To unsubscribe mattlove1@gmail.com from the Other Deals, please go here.




--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

.

__,_._,___

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,

Do you want to watch Rio? It is not released yet but you can watch it already!

Click here to [url=http://www.slideshare.net/watch-rio-online/watch-rio-online-7324417]watch Rio[/url]

Anonymous said...

accutane forum accutane class action lawsuit [url=http://posterous.com/people/heO3MPIO7z65A]accutane dose [/url] does accutane work how does accutane work http://posterous.com/people/heO3MPIO7z65A

Anonymous said...

It's appropriate time to make a few plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have learn this put up and if I may I desire to suggest you few fascinating issues or tips. Maybe you could write next articles relating to this article. I wish to read even more issues about it!

My web page todoyemencomes

jasonbob said...

golden goose
kobe basketball shoes
golden goose outlet
nike lebron shoes
goyard handbags
goyard
off white
off white nike
irving shoes
yeezy

sothosh said...

vérifiez ceci Dolabuy Dior cliquez pour en savoir plus Balenciaga Dolabuy recherchez-les Chrome-Hearts Dolabuy