I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: ABOUT ME AND MY PHOTO

 

hey Felico

so very nice of you to write, and what  a lovely picture.

I hope you are having a great day - looking forward to talking with you again soon.

I wanted to ask - did you post this? If so, I'm a little taller than the your ideal for a benefactor, I hope that's ok....

lorreter
   - 25 y/o female
   - new york, USA
   - English, English, English
   - Have 4 children
   - Profile ID: 59452

   Last logged in: 2011-04-22 20:39:40

Personal details
Sex      female
Children      4
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1985 - July - 12
Height      4'7" (140cm) or below
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      African
Religion      Adventist
Marital status      Single
Education      High School graduate
Income      $10,000/year and less
Smoker      No
Drinker      No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      24 -  75
Looking for a height      4'7" (140cm) or below
Looking for a body type      Average
Relationship      Activity Partner

Description:
about me and my love


Ideal match description:
about me and my love

Matt

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 2:49 AM, Felico Sanko <felicia_s7@yahoo.com> wrote:

Compliment of the day my dear,
 
My dear thanks for your kindly respond to me,I am very glad to get in touch with a person like you that have feelings for your fellow human been, I saw your profile on a site as I have explain to you in my first mail and I have gone through it  and I decided to contact you to know more about you,also explain my current situation to you as well.With due respect I will be so glad if you can allow me and lead me to the right channel towards your assistance to my situation now. I will make my proposal well known if I am given the opportunity.
 
 I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you as following. My name is Miss Felicia Thompson 23 years old girl from Liberia, the only daughter of Dr.Jonathan A.Thompson who died some months back.He was one of the high officers in the leadership of formal president Charles Taylor who is now in prison after many innocent soul were killed ,my dear late father was aBusiness Man who deal on Golds and Diamonds when he saw alive,my father was assassinated by on non group of person's after the current crisis in my country Liberian.
 
  The main reason why I am contacting you now is to seek for your assistance in the area of my future investment and also for a help over the money in my possession,which is (US 4.8 Million Dollars) deposited in a security and financier company some years ago by my father which he made me the next of kin. I am now asking you to stand on my behalf as my partner in overseas to to make this claim.
As I have mention earlier I will make the procedure to this issue to be well know to you, if I am given the opportunity to do so.
 
Now permit me to ask these few questions:
 
1. Can I completely trust you?
 
2. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you?
 
I will be looking forward to hear from you so that I will give more details about me.
 
Thanks and remain bless.
Yours faithfully Miss  Felicia Thompson



--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: