I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re:

 

Dear Mr. Price


This is excellent news.  I've given this a lot of thought over the last few seconds, and I've concluded that I am indeed really sure of my integrity, trustworthy, and confidentiality.

However, I'm sure you will understand if I ask you one simple security question that I might be sure of your integrity, trustworthy, and confidentiality. The question is this:  what is the last name that I share with your deceased client?

I am looking forward to your reply, so we can begin to do business together.

Sincerely,

Matt Lovelace

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 1:53 PM, ROBERT ALAN PRICE <s.calaprice@sc-formaz.uniba.it> wrote:


My name is Robert Alan Price, I am re-sending this to you again thus; A
deceased client of mine, that shares the same last name as yours, who died
as the result of a heart-related condition in January 28th 2009.I have
contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my client
which is lodged in the bank.

If you are really sure of your integrity, trustworthy, and
confidentiality, reply urgently via email:r.a.price002@gmail.com

Regards,
Mr. Robert Alan Price
+447031999063
+447024099304




--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: