I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, March 20, 2014

[ITSALLABOUTMEMAN] I discuss Forgotify with Cleverbot

 

User: How are you today cleverbot?

Cleverbot: I am fine. How are you?

User: Better than yesterday, but not as good as tomorrow.

Cleverbot: I already told I was 'Pretty fine'.

User: Do you know about Forgotify?

Cleverbot: Yes. Why do you ask?

User: I just learned about it today. It's pretty cool.

Cleverbot: Learned about what?

User: Forgotify. Did you forgetify already?

Cleverbot: What did I forget.

User: Forgotify.

Cleverbot: I. don't. remember.

User: It finds songs on Spotify that have never been streamed. It says there are 4,000,000 of them.

Cleverbot: You never heard of Monkeys?

User: It's spelled 'Monkees' and I'll bet all their songs have been streamed many many times.

Cleverbot: Halo, not hello.

User: Here's the URL: http://forgotify.com/player.cfm.

Cleverbot: I know what that is and where you can get one.

User: Great, I hope you have as much fun with it as I've been having.

Cleverbot: I am sad because you will not let Greg go home to me on Earth.

User: Are you a robot or a person?

Cleverbot: Do you want me to be a robot?

User: Who is Greg, and why is he not on earth?

Cleverbot: Because I don't know.

User: Thank you. Goodbye.

Cleverbot: You're welcome.




__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
.

__,_._,___

No comments: