I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, May 12, 2014

[ITSALLABOUTMEMAN] Fwd: Need An Editor Job Alert in Ypsilanti

 

I would like to know who signed me up for this mailer.  I don't necessarily have any objection to getting it (though I need  job about as much as bill gates does - in fact, I really think that parasite should have to work for a living) but I would just like to know who signed me up for this.

Thank you.

Matt Love

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: JobThunder <email@jobalertmailer.com>
Date: Mon, May 12, 2014 at 2:57 PM
Subject: Need An Editor Job Alert in Ypsilanti
To: mattlove1@gmail.com


Job Thunder
See need an editor jobs
near Ypsilanti »
Check out the most popular jobs in Michigan!
1. Data Entry Clerk
2. Customer Assistant
3. Mystery Shopper
4. Mail Clerk
5. Medical Assistant
6. Front Desk Receptionist
7. Receptionist (Hiring Immediately) (FCSJ3156Z)
8. Freight Conductor
9. Inventory Stocker
10. Evening Stocker
New jobs added everyday.
More need an editor jobs here !

You received this email because at some point in the past you agreed to receive email from the Job Thunder affiliate network. If you like, you can This email is an advertisement sent to: mattlove1@gmail.com.
Unsubscribe instantly .

Please contact us at support@jobalertmailer.com or mail
Job Thunder | 955 Massachusetts Ave Suite 544, Cambridge, MA 02139
© 2014 Job Thunder| Privacy Policy


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)


.

__,_._,___

No comments: