I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, January 25, 2016

[ITSALLABOUTMEMAN] Greetings

 

Dear Sir,

I just wanted to warn you about Clement Dzidzornu, an internet scammer who is trying to defraud you through some sort of scheme he is trying to enlist me in.

First he presented himself to me as a musician who had composed a piece of music, (Rampi), that obviously was composed by somebody else, (Faya B). When I confronted him with his lie, instead of admitting it, he continued to lie about it.

Next he tried to tell me that he was from a royal family, and he tried get me involved in some kind of scam involving gold bars.

Because of his scamalous activities he was banned from Facebook,but he is still free to ply his wicked trade on email, on WhatsApp, and other places online.

Here is his email address and phone number:
Beware!  He's a very clever con artist, he nearly took me in!





__._,_.___

Posted by: matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments: