I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, February 04, 2019

[ITSALLABOUTMEMAN] Bad. Just bad.

 


It had to be done.  This is the movie:  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7158430/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
My review is below.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: IMDb Support <do-not-reply-here@imdb.com>
Date: Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 10:20 AM
Subject: IMDb update receipt #190204-151500-368504
To: <mattlove1@gmail.com>


IMDb | IMDbPro

Contribution Confirmation

Contribution #190204-151500-368504

Hello

Thank you for your contribution to IMDb. The information you have supplied is being processed by our team.

We aim to process contributions as quickly as possible. Our time to publication changes based on the type of data you are contributing. You can find more details on our processing times page.

View the status of your contribution

Contribution Details

  • Hearts Beat Loud (2018)
    • User Review Addition
      • Text: ... to tell a story about how much I don't love this movie. The daughter is an insufferable brat, immature and completely unbelievable as a pre-med studient. The dad is too likable for what he is supposed to be. Full of PC signifiers, and so much love for Spotify, it makes me wonder if Spotify is going into audiovisual content now like everybody else. The music was all like the bastard offspring of Dancing In The Dark and I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, fronted by a typical teen singer, grown up on Britney Spears, full of vocal fry and not much else. The blurb was "The Feel Good Movie We Need Right Now" or some similar bs. I found it depressing as hell, and found it hard to get on with my life afterwards. This movie was a loser, wish I could kill it.
      • Summary: Where Do I Begin...

Thank you,
The IMDb Staff

__._,_.___

Posted by: matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments: