I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

[CanYoAssDigIt] Plan B features Lulina

From Luciana's Blog, "Idiot Potato" (which would not be a bad band name):

"My Matt friend wrote pra Plan B asking where edition has Lulina,
because it wanted to buy back in states. From there it copied and he
sent me the reply of them: "I'm happy you confirm she is interviewed
in issue 6. On pages 34+35. And there's picture of to her wearing very
nice bright stripey T-Shirt ". How happy this! It wanted to see later
which was the photo that the Eugênio ordered. Perfect Pra to be, alone
lacked to be in page 13, or 26, or 49...:: P"

It is absolutely true, if not grammatical (and I think we have to
grant Google translation tool the assist, she is very literate in
Portuguese, and writes pretty darn well in English) - Luciana is
interviewed in a very hip music magazine published in London (yes, the
one in England). I don't have it yet, but I'm really looking forward
to seeing it. Of course I emailed her and told her "I am so happy for
you" but what I really thought was "Bah! How did you arrange THAT?!
This fame is rightfully mine."

These kids today (which seems to mean everybody under 30, or in
Calvin's case, everybody under 90) - you just can't stomp them.


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanYoAssDigIt/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
CanYoAssDigIt-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: