I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

[CanYoAssDigIt] Does This Count?

The joys of instant messaging. I got this message when I logged on
this morning. I don't believe it for a moment, I'm just forwarding it
so you could laugh at it with me, heh heh

****

tohru honda appears to be offline and will receive your messages after
signing in.

tohru_san817: maangeli_7777 (2/3/2006 5:37:09 PM): WHEN U ALREADY
START READING THIS DONT STOP OR ELSE SUMTHIN BAD WILL HAPPEN ..... MY
NAME IS SUMMER...I AM 15 YEARS OLD WITH BLONDE HAIR AND SCARY EYES. I
HAVE NO NOSE OR EARS. I AM DEAD. IF U DO NOT SEND THIS TO 15PPL IN THE
NEXT 5 MIN., I WILL APPEAR TONIGHT BY YOUR BED WITH A KNIFE AND KILL
YOU. THIS IS NO JOKE SOMETHING GOOD WILL HAPPEN TO U TONIGHT AT 10:22.
SOMEONE WILL CALL U OR TALK TO U ONLINE AND SAY I LOVE U. DON'T BREAK
IT
valis2001us: Hey Tohru - Thanks for the good thoughts!


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanYoAssDigIt/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
CanYoAssDigIt-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: