I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Vitiate in these musics

Luciana writes, Google translates:

Thursday, March 02, 2006 Vão in jukebox of the Fonal Records
(www.fonal.com) and say me that language is this. Extraterrestre? I
only know that I love and that I tô vitiated in these musics.

***

Matt sez, in desperate need of translation:

It's Finnish, which is a dialect of Extraterrestre.

I've actually told her it's Finnish (I once met somebody who was
taking Beginning Finnish, I asked her if that was not an oxymoron.
NO, SHE DID NOT GET IT.) but it's still hard to know how much she
understands, especially when I like wordplay and puns so much.

Word.

ps. she's right about the music, it's good listening.

No comments: