I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

[CanYoAssDigIt] Fwd: ernest youngman Check out my photos!




Take a look at these photos I put on Ringo. This is the caption I added to it: 
  • [?]
    [x]

    What are tags?

    Tags are like keywords. They help you find photos which have something in common. You can add tags to your photos and your friends' photos or just let us guess tags based on title and description.

     
Add tags:
Separate tags with spaces. Example: "sanfrancisco sailing adrian"



Once you add tags to some photos, your tags will appear here.

Once you add some friends, your friends' names will appear here.

Sorry, there was an error loading your info.


Taken on Apr 13, 2006

Public

Blue Etude

There is no stopping the new classical composing sensation, Ernest Youngman. check out his ultra modern nylon string guitar moves at http://www.soundclick.com/ernestyoungman


Enjoy,
Matt



See these photos

   
If you do not wish to receive photos from this Ringo member, click here. To stop receiving photos from all Ringo members, click here.


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




No comments: