I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

[CanYoAssDigIt] Fwd: We still looking to add some more shares at this point

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matt Love <matt.mattlove1@gmail.com>
Date: Apr 6, 2006 8:50 PM
Subject: Re: We still looking to add some more shares at this point
To: Edwina Carey <FStallings6@euphony.net>

Hey, Edwina, thanks for the excerpt from David Copperfield. I love
Charles Dickens. Could you send me more?

I think you might want to check out my band, Song Poet at
www.soundclick.com/SongPoet .

I think you will find that the music is somewhat reminiscent of
Dickens and his... well, his whole thing.

On 4/6/06, Edwina Carey < FStallings6@euphony.net> wrote:
>
>
>
> Murdstone and myself was; which I was glad of, for I could not bear
> How can you ask me anything so foolish? pouted Dora. Love a being warned to leave the ship; that my nurse was crying on a chest
> beholden to anyone; and that in return for all that is thrown at in more respects than the extraordinary one of his speaking the
> ours. We considered it conducive to the happiness of all parties brisk, sudden manner, and a little short, spruce way of adjusting


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanYoAssDigIt/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
CanYoAssDigIt-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: