I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

[CanYoAssDigIt] People think all I do is complain...

I only complain when there is something to complain about, which is a
lot. but when something good happens, I can pretend to be happy as
well as anybody else.

For example, I recently had to resort to PayPal's online help. Boy
were they good. I pretended to be happy to fill out their survey. A
couple of questions and answers:

"What one thing could PayPal do to improve its customer service?"
I can't think of a single way. well, maybe perhaps a little humor as
in "hey, that's such a stupid question, are you the result of an alien
breeding experiment with a three toed sloth? but seriously customer, I
don't care what all the other paypal answerers say, I think your
swell. " but some people might not like that, so just stick to the
very quick, very courteous and very helpful responses, like the one
you gave me.

"Please tell us one thing that the representative did especially well."
I wasn't sure how to use the online forms. I wasn't sure I selected
the right topics. and I'm not sure I described the problem well. the
representative figured out exactly what my problem was, and told me
exactly what I needed to do to solve it, and much sooner than I
expected.


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanYoAssDigIt/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
CanYoAssDigIt-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: