I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, November 17, 2006

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: [SECULARHUMANIST] *? 2 ALL: THINK YOU'LL GET WHAT YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS?*

Well, if we create our own reality, i guess there are no worries about 655,000 Iraqis dead and counting. They wanted it that way, I guess.

I didn't, but my desire for freedom and dignity were over-powered by the desires of the Thanatos-loving Iraqis (and the philisophical imperative of B F Skinner).

Because I didn't love the Democrats enough, we had 8 years of Bush... homeland security, death and destruction in New Orleans... but that's OK, they wished that Hurricane on themselves with more power than I wished it back out to sea.

If you think I'm running this voodoo down, you're right.

On 11/17/06, UnegaUnutsiGule@webtv.net < UnegaUnutsiGule@webtv.net> wrote:

"The Power of Positive Thinking" is the real deal TucPhe. (the book
was in our home since the 60's) You create your own destiny. I
believe all things are possible. The Dems took control, right?

Sandy Lynn


__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! Photos

Share Your Photos

via email & mobile

Y! GeoCities

Be Interactive

Create a conver-

sation with blogs.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: