I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

[CanYoAssDigIt] The war between Telemarketers and phone owners...

Oh my god, that was classic, thanks for a laugh riot, Bobbie.  This one and yours should be listened to back-to-back...

 


On 11/19/06, Bobbie B. Knechtel <missbobbiebinsc@yahoo.com> wrote:

You all have to hear this.....
 


No, Officer......
you don't understand.......
I am a hundred miles away.....
I didn't even know the guy.....
I don't even know who I am.....
Who AM I?????? 


Visit my group, Sporkiatric Center of The Mind
 


Sponsored Link

$200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity - Click now for info


__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! Photos

Upload & Share

First 20

prints are free

Y! GeoCities

Share More

Create a blog, web

site, and more.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: