I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] mattlove1 sent you a video!

YouTube  Broadcast Yourself™

mattlove1 wants to share a video with you

Video Description

Enjoy
and yes, I know my hair is crazy.
Love +ysabella

Personal Message

I love this woman's videos. She's amazing!

To accept my friend request, click here.

To respond to mattlove1, click here.

Thanks,
mattlove1

Using YouTube

YouTube Help
Check the Help Center for answers to common questions.
Your Account Settings
To change your preferences, settings, or personal info, go to the 'My Account' section.
Email Notifications
To change or cancel email notifications from YouTube, go to the Email Options section of your Profile.

Copyright © 2007 YouTube, Inc.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! Photos

Order Online

Pick up at Target

Start now

Y! GeoCities

Be Vocal

Publish your opi-

nions with a blog.

Yahoo! Groups

Take a Survey

express your ideas

share your opinion

.

__,_._,___

No comments: