I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

mattlove1 sent you a video!

YouTube  Broadcast Yourself™

mattlove1 wants to share a video with you

Video Description

NOTICE: Thanks to anyone who liked the video enough to request I put it up for download :D Unfortunately I'm not going to, because of copyright... blahblah. The song isn't mine, you all know that, but putting up a song for download that isn't mine (even if the video is) will get my arse SUED. As great fun the band are, their record company might see it differently. Sorry guys :(

A video I made to celebrate Tarja's epic voice. All photos were found using google, and images done in MS Paint. It was edited using Windows Movie Maker.
Thanks EVERYONE for commenting and rating and making my week :D

This video deffinately wasn't intended as an insult to Nightwish or Tarja's voice, as I love them both!

Personal Message

This is very funny. I have no idea what the real lyrics are, I've never heard this before, but I find the lyrics they supply plausible. "Holy Diver" or "Hilldwellers of the Himolayas," anyone?

To accept my friend request, click here.

To respond to mattlove1, click here.

Thanks,
mattlove1

Using YouTube

YouTube Help
Check the Help Center for answers to common questions.
Your Account Settings
To change your preferences, settings, or personal info, go to the 'My Account' section.
Email Notifications
To change or cancel email notifications from YouTube, go to the Email Options section of your Profile.

Copyright © 2007 YouTube, Inc.

No comments: