I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Oh man, I was born too soon

It's not fair! Why can't I be the parent of young children now? So
many good things that weren't available when I was a young parent. If
I had a baby or a toddler now, I'd be pimpin em out in these phresh
and phunky phashions:

http://www.pimpfants.com/

My fave - the baby teeshirt with the legend, "My mommy is a MILF."

__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! Photos

Create your own

Photo Gifts

Y! GeoCities

Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos online.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: